Volunteer with us
We love to welcome individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and with a variety of skills and experience to volunteer with us in our Cambridge head office.
We are enthusiastic to ensure that your volunteering experience is as rewarding and enjoyable as possible. We will always take care to cater for your individual needs including accommodating how long you can volunteer with us, which days suit you and your work interests.
Come and see more!Scroll Down
Why the Brazelton Centre UK needs volunteers
Volunteers help us by supporting our team that organises our courses and workshops. This help us to make sure that our events run smoothly and our participants are effectively trained, so that they can begin practising new tools with newborn babies and their families.
We love to have volunteers come and join our team for as long or as short as they are able.
Flexible (suggested 2 to 3 hours per week)
Volunteering with us involves
- Complying with The Brazelton Centre UK’s Health and Safety policies
- Undertaking data input and impact analysis of the courses
- Working with the staff team to undertake administration tasks such as organising marketing materials, preparing training kits, filing, shredding and photocopying
- Other administration tasks relating as required.
Training and Support
Training to fulfil your volunteer role will be provided.
When you move on we will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation.
What you will get
- Join an enthusiastic and friendly team
- Meet new people within your local community
- Have the satisfaction of giving back
- Develop your skills and experience within the supportive environment of a national charity.
What you need to have
Good communication skills, an interest our work, time management skills, computer & IT skills and strong organisational skills.
The jobs and tasks are very varied but we always like to hear what experience you would like to gain.
If you want us to be in contact once new opportunities are open, please fill our application form.Application Form